The Edmonton Twin and Triplet Club scholarship was created as a contribution to our society via the younger generation. Maximum of 8 scholarships at $1,000 each or 16 scholarships at $500 each depending on number of qualifying applicants annually.
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Edmonton and surrounding area residents who have successfully completed first year studies (within the last two years) and are registered in a subsequent year (second, third or fourth year of full-time postsecondary studies; 3+ courses per semester).
- If you do not maintain your full-time status you may be required to repay part or all of your scholarship.
- These scholarships are based on superior academic achievement on a full normal course load taken from September to April.
- Considerations may include but are not limited to the following: financial need, extracurricular activities, educational marks, achievements and community involvement.
- Proof of registration is required before payment is issued (photocopy of cancelled cheque, visa or debit receipt is acceptable), along with a copy of your first year marks.
- This scholarship is available to candidates once per lifetime.
- Cheque payments will be made payable directly to the recipient once the recipient meets the eligibility requirements of the scholarship committee.
- Students who take a year off during their studies are not eligible.
Deadline for submitting complete application package is December 31, 2017.
Payments will be issued prior to February 28, 2018 to addressee on applications. Incomplete or late application forms will not be considered.
Along with other requirements listed in the application package, all applications must include a paragraph explaining why you deserve this scholarship along with a 500 word essay on one of the following topics:
- Multiples in our Society
- The Needs of Multiples (Twins, Triplets, Quads or Higher)